The Father has instructed me to speak with boldness, because time is becoming increasingly short. Cancel culture, censorship and political correctness are merely symptoms of the disease that YHWH has shown us in scripture for thousands of years. The time is soon coming when the righteous and YHWH fearing people of this nation will be purged or cast out from among the rest of the people.
I find inspiration in the words of one of my favorite movie characters, Gandalf the White: “Things are now in motion which cannot be undone”. As wickedness, sin and oppression increases, the Father is making us as a “brand that is plucked out of the fire” (Zechariah 3:2).
I want to take a moment to explain what the Book of Mormon states about this topic. Many passages are remarkably similar to the words of Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel and Daniel in the Bible regarding the destruction of the wicked and the persecution of the righteous in the last days. Whether you are Protestant, Catholic, LDS, or another faith, these words help us to see how the Lord shows us in scripture what happens when YHWH’s people are rejected and persecuted.
A few important lessons include:
1) When the majority of people choose wickedness, then destruction comes. (Mos.29:26-27)2)
2) Wicked lawyers and hypocrites who set up snares and traps for the people of YHWH will be punished with utter destruction. (Alma 10:17-21).
3) The prayers of the righteous will stay the hand of YHWH’s judgement, but once the righteous are removed, famine, pestilence, and the sword will come upon the people. (Alma 10: 22-23; Genesis 18:20-32; 19:1-25; 2 Peter 2:6-9).
4) Samuel the Lamanite preached that Zarahemla is saved only “because of those who are righteous”. YHWH will spare only those who repent, and when the righteous are cast out, then destruction comes. (Helaman 13:12-14).
5) Once the prophets are cast out among the people, in exchange for the words of evil men who speak flattering words, then a curse comes upon the land, along with iniquity, poverty and desolation. (Helaman 13:24-32).
6) Destruction comes to those who kill the prophets and the saints. YHWH testifies against them with the voice of thunderings, Lightnings, earthquakes, etc. (2 Nephi 26:3-8; D&C 88). It’s only a matter of time before YHWHs people will be gathered out of the cities to live apart from the rest of the world (like Lehi in the wilderness, or like Elijah who fled from Ahab and Jezebel).Now is the time to declare repentance and faith on the Lord Yahshua Christ. May the Father bless you as you get your house in order, and always remember to seek the Lord Yahshua Christ and his wisdom, for he is the light of the world!